The Riverdale Hall Hotel lies on the banks of the beautiful North Tyne river on the outskirts of the small charming market town of Bellingham. Although very easy to reach by rail and road, Northumberland is a low-populated rural county in the North East, on the England-Scotland border, containing one of the most picturesque and untouched stretches of coastline with 30 miles of unspoiled beaches.
With more castles than any other county and heritage sites such as Hadrian’s Wall plus stunning walks across rolling hills and low mountains or tranquil fishing on one of the best salmon and trout rivers in the UK, it feels a world away from city life given its ruggedness, remoteness, culture and landscape.
Riverdale Hall is often considered more of a retreat for relaxing and unwinding or for more energetic activities if so inclined, with so much to do on site and close by. Built in 1886 as a Victorian Mansion, it has retained all of the original charm and character while converting it into a luxury, modern country house hotel with 28 individually decorated bedrooms, indoor heated pool and sauna. Just outside, you can enjoy a game of cricket, golf or superb salmon, sea trout and still water fishing too.
Named the Best Hotel in Northumberland, this premier country house hotel with its award-winning cuisine and lovely, extensive grounds, quaint riverside location and wonderful views means nearly all who stay at Riverdale Hall come back time and again.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy an overnight stay complemented with breakfast and dinner.
The following terms and conditions apply to this competition:
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Prize based on two people sharing a double or twin room.
- Prize valid for six months upon notification.
- Prize excludes drinks and travel to and from the hotel.
- Booking to be arranged directly with the Riverdale Hall Hotel, and is subject to availability and excludes Bank Holidays.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Management decision is final.
- No cash alternative will be offered to prize winners.
- Offstone Publishing reserves the right to amend or substitute the prize with another should the prize offered become unavailable.
- The prize is awarded on the condition that it will not be sold to any third party or used for any commercial purpose.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all correct and valid entries in a draw conducted within 28 days after the closing date of the competition.
- Correspondence cannot be entered into over the result of the winners and the decision of the judges is final.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone at the e-mail address or telephone number provided at the time of entry. If the winner does not reply within 14 days of Offstone Publishing first attempting to contact them Offstone Publishing reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition.
- Offstone Publishing reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its absolute opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Offstone Publishing excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- Entry to the competition is based on acceptance of these terms and conditions as being final and binding.
- The terms of this competition will be governed by English Law.
- All information concerning you which is personal data and which is processed by Offstone Publishing for the purpose of data protection legislation for the time being in force shall be processed only in accordance with such legislation. By entering the competition, you consent to the processing and disclosure of such data by Offstone Publishing, both inside and where necessary, outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of processing such data for the competition, Newsletter and as otherwise stated herein.
- Entries open to UK residents only.